The 27th running of The Powell Family Memorial presented by Bubba’s Site Prep, Crate Racin’ USA and All-Tech Raceway is ready to rock the racing community once again with an action packed, family friendly event that brings together family, friends and race teams to pay honor to the Powell family.
This post is an attempt to answer any questions you may have concerning The 27th Running of the Powell Family Memorial. Please feel free to help us spread the word about this great event by sharing this post or the many you will see in the coming weeks concerning this race.
*This is a cash only event, no ATM on the grounds*
Wednesday, October 19th
- Gates open from 12:00 noon until 7:00pm for camper and hauler parking!
- Race teams, there is no reserved parking! If your attached to a specific spot, please come early.
- Camping Reservations, for ALL camping reservations and information please call 386-754-7223 weekdays from 10:00am to – 4:00pm. We have several different options for camping.
Thursday, October 20th / Open Practice
- Gates open at 3:00pm and the cost is $20 per person
- Grandstands will open at 7:00pm and the cost is FREE for practice night.
- Practice from 7:00pm until 10:00pm
Fri-Oct 21st / Racing
Friday Nights Events will be in Honor of Tracy Tripp
- Pit gates open at 12:00 noon (Kids 6 and under are free, 7-12 $20, Adults $40
- Grandstands open at 3:00pm (12 and under are free, 13 and up $15)
- Registration window opens at 2:0pm
- CRUSA Late Model entry $250
- 602 Late Model entry $100
- CRUSA Street Stock entry $100
- All race entries include 1 transponder and 1 weekend ATV pass. If you need an additional ATV pass the cost is $25 a day or $50 for the weekend.
- Pre-race tech inspection opens at 3:00pm. (please note: All cars must pre-tech)
- Drivers meeting at 6:35pm (mandatory for all drivers!)
- Hot laps start at 7:00pm
- CRUSA Late Model teams will qualify and heat race.
- 602 Late Models will race a full 30 lap event. $1500 to win ($150 to start). Race format will depend on car count.
- * Tire samples will be taken for both classes *
Saturday, October 22nd
- Pit gates open at 12:00 noon. (Kids 6 and under are free, 7-12 $20, Adults $40)
- Grandstands open at 3:00pm (12 and under are free, 13 and up $20)
- Registration is open from 3:00pm until 5:00pm
- Pre-tech inspection for Street Stocks opens at 3:00pm
- Mandatory drivers meeting at 5:35pm
- Late Model B-Mains, LCQ and a 67 Lap main event. $27,000 to win ($750 to start)
- CRUSA Street Stocks, full 30 lap event. $1500 to win ($150 to start)
- * Tire Samples will be taken in Both Classes *
- No hi-back chairs in the grandstands! Stadium Seating only in the grandstand areas!
- No Coolers
- No Pets in grandstand area (pit area only)
- No Reserved Seating
- **Handicapped Seating**
The top row of our grandstand is reserved for handicapped seating only. Chairs or wheel-chairs okay. If you are with someone seated in our top row please sit in the row directly in front of them. We have limited Handicapped seating. Thank You.
- Absolutely no personal vehicles allowed in pit area on race day. If you need to bring tools, or parts into the pit area please do so on practice night or be prepared with an ATV to meet you at the gate to transport.
- All vehicles pulling a utility trailer must follow signs to the free designated parking areas. Signs will be posted. No vehicle pulling any sort of trailer will be allowed to park in our general parking area. All-Tech Raceway reserves the right to tow any vehicle parked outside of designated areas.
- ** ATVs, Golf Carts,Pit Bikes and Side x Sides **
You will need a pass to operate a personal transportation vehicle inside any fenced in area at All-Tech Raceway. The cost is $25 per day or $50 for the weekend. Race teams get 1 weekend pass per driver.
- Per Columbia county ordinance : No ATV traffic after 12:30am. Please help us keep our neighbors happy.
- Camping: Please call 386-754-7223. All campsites are primitive.
We have a few more things to work out before the event. You can stay up to speed by following us on Facebook at All-Tech Raceway or on our website at www.alltechraceway.com
We are so excited to present this event once again.The Powell Family Memorial is more than just a racing event, its a time of Remembrance and its a Huge Reunion. Tell your friends, bring a neighbor, or a first timer, but make sure you come prepared to have a great time at this “Once A Year Spectacle”.
As always All-Tech Raceway appreciates the support from our community, our race fans, and the race teams. We look forward to providing you with a great race weekend.
See you soon.
CONTACT INFORMATION (**TEXT IS BEST**)
- Wendell Durance (352) 538-4992
- Joe Kelly (352) 697-2806
- Adam Stewart (CRUSA) (256) 466-7536
All Rules can be found on our website.