- Front and Rear Bumper must remain stock with NO sharp edges. Bumpers must have tow chains front and rear.
- Rounded pipe bumpers are ok and no thicker .095.
- Hood and trunk may utilize stock hinges but must be secured with hood pins.
- No hulling or lightening of body. The only areas on car that may be hulled are the front driver and passenger doors.
- All flammable materials and glass must be removed.
- Any holes in front firewall and rear firewall must be covered with aluminum or steel.
- All cars must have numbers on front doors and roof.
- Steering column must remain stock, all airbags must be removed. Quick Release Steering Wheel OK, but must be mounted on stock steering column.
- Must have at least four (4) vertical windshield bars in front of driver
- Roll cage must be inside driver compartment only, NO part of cage may extend outside of driver compartment.
- Four (4) driver door bars and three (3) passenger door bars minimum. Cage must be securely mounted to frame.
- No altering of stock suspension.
- Engine must be completely stock.
- 4.6 SOHC
- Must have mufflers
- Exhaust must exit behind driver.
- Catalytic convertor may be removed
- Transmission must be completely stock.
- A.C. condenser must be removed.
- Drivers must wear full fire suit, racing gloves, racing shoes and helmet while on track.
- Hans device recommended.
- Racing seat and belts mandatory.
- Racing belt must have five (5) point system.
- Fire extinguisher required in all cars.
- Tires must be DOT legal, and all four (4) tires must be the same size.
- Wheels must be stock steel and all four(4) wheels must be same size and offset.
- No wheel spacers of any kind.
- No adding ballast of any type to car.
- Must remain factory stock, all four (4) corners must be operable.
- Must be factory stock rear-end with stock components.
- The only legal gears will be 2.73, 3.27 and 3.55.
- Rear differential may be locked by any means necessary, but gear ratio rule remains the same (3.55 max gear).
- Pump gas only! NO RACING FUEL!
Stock fuel tank and fuel pump only.
THE ABSENCE OF A SPECIFIC RULE DOES NOT IMPLY APPROVAL, CONSENT OR PERMISSION REGARDING THAT SUBJECT. ANY QUESTIONS OR DOUBTS SUCH MATTERS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO RACETRACK OFFICIALS FOR A CLARIFICATION.